Namely Time Clock Addendum
Namely shall ensure shipment of the Namely Time Clocks within five (5) business days of Client’s written delivery request to Client’s Namely Consultant, including the following information: number and type(s) of clocks per location, delivery address(es), contact name, contact phone number and contact email address.
Namely shall charge a shipping and handling fee of thirty dollars ($30) for ground shipping within the fortyeight (48) contiguous states. Namely shall charge Client additional fees for any other requested shipping options or shipment to Alaska or Hawaii.
Beginning on the first (1st) anniversary of Client’s purchase of the original Namely Time Clock, Namely shall charge an annual, recurring maintenance fee for each Namely Time Clock as listed in the Order Form.
Namely Time Clock Maintenance Service Plan
What is Covered?
If there is a defect in materials or workmanship on a Namely Time Clock, Namely will proceed as follows:
- During the first twelve (12) months after the Client’s purchase of the Namely Time Clock, a repaired or replacement Namely Time Clock will be shipped to Client within thirty (30) days or less of receipt of the Namely Time Clock containing the defect if the troubleshooting described below is not successful. The Namely consultant will provide comprehensive instructions on how to return the Namely Time Clock. Prepaid labels will be provided to the Client upon request. For locations outside of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states only, Client will reimburse Namely for the cost of the prepaid labels. Namely suggests proper packaging and insurance of the shipment returning the Namely Time Clock.
- Beginning on the first (1st ) anniversary of Client’s purchase of the Namely Time Clock and for the remainder of the Term, a replacement Namely Time Clock will be shipped within two (2) business days (unless the location is not in one of the 48 contiguous states) of the determination that the troubleshooting described below is not successful. If the location is not in one of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states, Namely will communicate the shipping options, timelines and corresponding costs to Client within two (2) business days and will then ensure the shipping of the replacement Namely Time Clock using the shipping option chosen by Client.
After being replaced, the return of the original Namely Time Clock is the responsibility of Client. Comprehensive instructions and prepaid labels for return of the original Namely Time Clock will be included in the packaging of the replacement Namely Time Clock and can also be provided upon request. Namely suggests proper packaging and insurance of the shipment when returning the original Namely Time Clock. The original Namely Time Clock must be returned within 14 days of receiving the replacement Namely Time Clock. Client agrees to pay Namely the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the original Namely Time Clock if not returned to the address indicated by Namely within fourteen (14) days of Client receiving the replacement Namely Time Clock.
Service requests made after 2 PM Eastern Time may be processed the following business day. Replacement Namely Time Clock may not be identical, but it will be a comparable device of like kind with equivalent functionality. If not identical, the shipment will include appropriate documentation and instructions so the Client can easily use the replacement Namely Time Clock.
If Namely replaces Namely Time Clock, the replacement Namely Time Clock becomes the property of the Client.
What is Not Covered?
Namely is not responsible for any cost incurred by Client related to travel, communications and telephone company charges with regard to the repair, maintenance or replacement of Namely Time Clock.
This plan does not apply to:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake, or operating Namely Time Clock outside its intended or permitted use.
- Namely Time Clock with a serial number that has been defaced, altered, removed, or modified without written permission from Namely.
- Namely Time Clock that has been lost or stolen.
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastics or ports.
- Consumable parts such as batteries.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise normal aging of product.
How to Obtain Service?
Client may obtain Maintenance Service by contacting their Namely Consultant. Client will need to provide the Namely Time Clock serial number to confirm coverage. Their Namely Consultant will troubleshoot the stated issue and, if troubleshooting does not solve the stated issue, provide instructions for next steps for repair or replacement.