In the event that Namely provides Client with access to the Benefits Administration module in the Platform, the following terms shall apply.
1. Store benefit election data in the Platform as submitted by client employees and approved by the Administrator.
2. Configure Benefit Administration module in accordance with benefit plan decisions and information provided by Client based on benefit plan design and details.1
3. Provide Client with access to a library of standard benefit election reports to assist in ongoing benefits administration.
4. Provide client with access to ACA Reporting tool to facilitate generation and filing of ACA Reporting Forms 1094-C, 1095-C, 1094-B, and 1094-B, where applicable.
5. Build and test electronic carrier file feeds from Namely to benefit vendors, when permitted by benefits vendor and according to benefit vendor’s specifications, provided that carrier file feed set up is included in Client’s contract.
5.If Client is a Namely Employee Benefits Client, manage eligibility and enrollment with carriers in the absence of carrier file feeds, provided that the Namely benefits administration system is live, by forwarding enrollment, termination, life event, and other demographic information changes to insurance carriers as needed in accordance with the Employee Benefits Services Addendum≈
1.Process benefit election and enrollment changes using the Benefits Administration module, and approve submitted employee elections timely according to Client’s benefit vendors’ guidelines, unless otherwise noted in the Managed Services Addendum for those Clients who also receive Namely Managed Services.
2.Maintain ongoing employee benefit eligibility, offers of employee coverage, and qualified life events via Benefits Administration module timely. Maintain employee classes to denote benefits eligibility for purposes of ACA Reporting. Note: Hours tracked using Namely Time or Timesheets on Namely platform do not drive offers of benefit coverage through Namely, nor documentation of offers of coverage on ACA Reporting Forms 1094-C, 1095-C, 1094-B, and 1094-B, where applicable.
3.Review & reconcile benefit vendor invoices to ensure accurate billing from benefit vendors. Namely does not provide carrier invoice reconciliation services.
4.Timely transmit benefit elections from the Benefits Administration module to insurance carriers, in the event that Client’s benefit vendor does not accept an electronic file feed from Namely or in the event that Client’s electronic file feed is not live, unless Client is a Namely Employee Benefits Client (see “Employee Benefits Services Addendum”), in which case Namely will provide these services.
5.Timely review and respond to all documents and forms presented by Namely for the purpose of building electronic file feeds from Namely to employee benefit vendors.
6.Timely review benefits vendor reports related to data sent on electronic file feeds, unless Client is a Namely Employee Benefits Client (see “Employee Benefits Services Addendum”), in which case Namely will provide this service.
7.If Client is a Namely Employee Benefits Client, Client shall timely execute any and all documents and forms presented by Namely in order to process benefit elections timely on Client’s behalf.1 Namely does not guarantee ability to configure every benefit offered by Client, as they can vary significantly by benefit type and benefit vendor.